Sunday, August 24, 2008

November 19, 2007

Bailey Porter

November 19, 2007

Brother Ludlow/ New Testament

Journal: November 16, 2007

Today most people were trying to study for the Palestinian and Jewish finals. Most people didn't though, everyone was watching movies and playing games, I think we are coming experts at procrastinating studying for finals.

Later in the day people got ready to go to the synagogue. I crossed my name off the list because Arab classes were going to be going to Ayman's house. I got ready and headed up to the eighth floor when somebody said that they met at 4:30 instead of 5:00 and that they had already left. Sooo…I hear it was pretty fun. I heard good and bad comments about the food, but overall everyone really enjoyed meeting Ayman's family and seeing where he lives. While we were sitting at dinner in the center our table decided that we should prank people before everyone got back, but we couldn't think of anything fast enough with our limited resources and without getting Sister Lee mad at us.

The thing that I am expecting and looking forward to most from our New Testament course is coming closer to Christ. Not only having a closer relationship with Him, but knowing who He is and His character. Through learning more about the Savior's life, I hope to develop these charactersitics and attributes.

No comments: